BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Day Sixty-Four, Reading!

Today Abigail came down the stairs carrying six or seven books.  She said, "Read to a me!"  I was swamped...I was attempting to make all the kids a nice breakfast of pancakes and french toast.  I told her I couldn't right now and she stomped her feet but was persuaded to be nice with all the good food.  After we all ate and got dressed for the day, I saw the pile of books sitting there.  I cuddled up with her on the couch and although my head was pounding, we read each and every one...it took a long time, but she loved it.  I smile as I write this because she was just so happy for the attention and there are few things I love more than sharing a great book with one of my amazing children!

0 comments: