BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Day Before My Challenge Starts!

OK, so it is the day before my one year challenge is about to start. I'll admit, I'm nervous. I had a really rough day yesterday and thought to myself, "There is absolutely no way that I can do this!" I find that I am my own worse critic and enemy and woke up with a splitting headache and negative attitude. However, I pulled out an inspirational book and got myself excited all over again. My headache has subsided and all five of my children are sleeping in. Suddenly, things seem pretty wonderful!

I've been dreaming and thinking about all the different kinds of gifts I will be able to give, trying to be creative and practical. Since I am no longer earning an income, I want to come up with meaningful, inspirational gifts that won't put us in financial turmoil. I'm hoping for lots of suggestions from readers, so please send them! I know that the gifts do not have to be grand and I will be posting more about this soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Des- Such a nice thing to do, a little can really go a long way! I find making a meal for a friend who has had a rough week is a great start-you are such a giving person this should be right up your ally:) Best of luck, I look forward to reading your blog!
Heather

Greg & Anna said...

Can't wait to read your blog! This is a great way to give to others. Thanks for sharing.

Love,
Anna