BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Justin's Coming Home!

I don't have time for a normal post, but I wanted to pass on to you all that Justin is coming home in the next several hours!!!  Woo hoo!  His heart is back to normal, as are his seizures, and the paralysis on the left side is improving by the minute :-).  What we are still struggling with is his severe anxiety from being in the hospital, not sleeping well, and grinding his teeth...so badly he broke his front tooth in half.  I'm trying to get the house comfortable and cleaned up before he gets home, he is with Letty, one of his respite providers.

Thanks for your prayers!  When I have my gift figured out for today, you will know :-).

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited!I've missed him so much!He's my roommate,and it feels strange without him!


Dakota